Click on ADD A GADGET.
Scroll down the list and click the plus for the gadget you want.
You can repeat the process and get lots of gadgets.
Here is a list of gadgets that I have found useful.
- Pages- add static page to your blog- one that doesn't scroll away over time.
- Search box- search your blog
- Html- very useful for adding things like YouTube videos and services from other web sites.
- Text- it's good to write a little about your class so visitors know what year level you teach, who you are and why you are blogging.
- Picture- a good place to put a class photo
- Slideshow- add a slideshow of photos from the blog.
- Poll- ask your readers to vote on topics of interest.
- Link List- this is how I add links to Reading, Maths etc website to add usefulness and functionality to your blog.
- Labels- group your blog posts into categories or add children's names so they can easily find their blog posts.
- Logo- you will need this to quickly go the the log in page if you have removed the navigation bar at the top of your blog.
- Follow by email- interested people can add their email address and get an email update every time the blog gets updated. Here is a post that shows you how to do this.